This website belongs to:
Books & Magic Vesterbrogade 149
1620 København V
Telephone: +(45) 60377666
- Duration of cookie storage: Cookies are automatically deleted after a certain number of variable months, however, they are renewed after each visit
- How to delete cookies: See instructions here: http://minecookies.org/cookiehandtering
- Can I block cookies? If you do not want cookies to be used, you can block them. See instructions here: http://minecookies.org/cookiehandtering.
- What are cookies used for on our website? Cookies are used for statistical purposes. This makes it possible for us to get an overview of how many people visit the various areas of our website, which helps us keep it as user-friendly as possible.
- Use of personal information: We never transfer personal information to any third-parties, unless you give your specific consent to that effect. We never collect personal information unless you personally have given us the information, for example, via registration or participation in a survey. In such cases, information is gathered regarding name, address, post number, email address, gender, age, interests, opinions, knowledge of various subjects and similar information. Personal information is used to carry out the given service, which the information has been collected in connection to. In addition, information is used to become more familiar with you and the other users of the website. This usage can, among other things, include surveys and analyses aimed at improving our products, services or technology, as well as displaying content that matches your interests.
- Contact regarding personal information: If you wish to have access to the information that has been registered about you by Books & Magic, send an email to email@example.com or contact us by telephone at +45 6037 7666. If the registered information is incorrect or you have other objections, you can make this known using the same contact information. You may gain knowledge of which information has been registered about you, and you can object to the registration of information according to the Personal data law regulations (Danish) https://www.retsinformation.dk/Forms/r0710.aspx?id=828.
- Protection of personal information: According to the personal data law regulations, your personal information is stored securely and confidentially. We save your personal information on computers with limited access, which are located in controlled facilities, and our security measures are controlled on an ongoing basis to determine whether our user information is handled in a responsible way and in consideration of your rights as a user.We cannot, however, guarantee with one-hundred percent certainty that others will not gain access to your information via the internet. There is a risk that others may forcibly gain access to information when the data is sent and stored electronically. In other words, you are responsible for the transfer of your personal information.Personal information is deleted or made anonymous on an ongoing basis as the objective for which it was collected is completed. Personal information is saved for a maximum of 12 months after usage.The rapid development of the internet may make it necessary for us to change the way we handle personal information. We retain therefore the right to update and alter these guidelines for handling of personal information. In case of fundamental changes, we will inform you with a clearly visible message on our website.According to the personal data law, you have the right to be informed as to which personal information is attributable to you in accordance with the degree to which your personal information has been used. If it becomes apparent that your information or data is wrong or misleading, you have the right to demand that it is corrected, deleted or blocked. At any time, you can object to your personal information being used. You can also revoke your permission at any time. You may register a complaint about the use of information and data pertaining to you. Complaints should be registered with The Danish Data Protection Agency